Call Us: 929-362-4296Get A Quote
Website Maintenance & Support Terms and Conditions
- CMS Website maintenance services are annual (12 month) agreements.
- CMS Website maintenance services are limited to WordPress/ CMS websites.
- Payment Methods :
- Yearly Website Maintenance fees should be paid through debit/credit card or Interac. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Termination of this agreement by the client.
- Clients may terminate this agreement at any time with 30 days written notice, additional fees may apply for early termination.
- A fee of $150 will be charged to the clients account for terminating this agreement before the 6th month of the agreement term.
- After the initial 12 months, the client may terminate this agreement without paying any additional fees with 30 days written notice.
- We may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice to the client.
- An administrative fee of $25 will be charged to the clients account for any late payments or declined debit/credit card charges.
- An administrative fee of $35 will be charged for returned checks.
- There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to website maintenance services.
- When adding new text and/or content to a page the client is responsible for providing all text (in digital format) and images/photos.
- Minor updates are limited to 5 incidents per week depending on availability. More minor updates may be able to be completed each week depending on our project schedule. The client may submit a support ticket to find out if more updates may be allowed in a given week.
- There is no roll-over for any website maintenance plan services.
- “Update turnaround time” is based on standard minor updates. Advanced programming may result in longer turnaround times.
- Urgent and/or Rush updates, modifications, or edits will be completed within 24 hours. A fee of $50 will be charged if updates and/or modifications or edits are required to be completed on Saturday or Sunday.